Submitting results for the ISEE or SSAT

Some schools require applicants to take the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) or the Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT). To register for these tests, families will need to go to either for ISEE or for SSAT. The test results will be sent directly to the schools families have designated to receive their scores. If you need to make changes to your registration or selection of schools, please reach out to these organizations directly.

Once a school receives your test results, the school will need time to review and mark the step complete before a green check mark appears in your application. If the school has not marked this step complete, please contact the school directly.

Have more questions? Submit a request