Schools may require you to submit a fee along with their application or for an event. Ravenna Solutions provides a payment gateway for schools and their merchant accounts. If you are having trouble submitting your payment, here are some items to check.
Credit Card Fields Not Showing
- This can be due to an antivirus on your computer or additionally a setting on your browser preventing the fields from showing.
- You will need to either disable the antivirus for the payment page or configure your browser to allow these fields from showing.
- You may also try switching browsers or devices in order to complete payment.
If you need further assistance for fields not showing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Not Going Through
- Please confirm that the credit card and billing information is accurate and complete.
- You may want to contact the school to verify you are using a card that they accept. Some schools do not accept American Express, or international cards as a form of payment.
If you need further assistance, please contact the school that the payment is not going through for as they will be able to provide you with the necessary information you need to complete the payment.